Featured Post

Some photos for you to enjoy :) (Another Quick Catch Up Post)

I hope the day finds everyone well and happy :). I have been lurking and reading a lot lately but honestly my brain has been too fried to re...

~All blog content and photos on TnMtnRose are property of LNS the owner of this blog and may not be copied , reposted or used for any purpose without written permission from LNS with proper credit given. If you want to read about our homeschooling adventures or find free ministry printables, then feel free to use the links on the sidebars to visit my other blogs.~
read the printed word!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pantry Prep For This Week



I was very blessed this week in getting some canning jars. Nomi , my Seester/Cousin gave me two dozen 1/2 gallon jars. These will house my children's precious storehouse of dill pickles.She was blessed with them and just passed some of the blessing onto me. Thank you Seester :)
Plus yesterday for our anniversary (more on that later) Preacher and I went yardsaling (is that even a word ?) to some yard sales. He bought me two dozen quart jars for $6. I was so excited. I have plenty jars to get to filling now.

On another note, my Cousin Shirley blessed me this week too. Several years ago she acquired a cabinet that belonged to my Mamaw.She told me that whenever she had the chance she would bring it to me. This week she came through! Now I not only have a precious heirloom of my Mamaw's but I also have some awesome storage for my canning projects.
Have a great Sunday everyone, Blessings! ~ Nikki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Inviting you the Carnival of Home Preserving on my blog today and every Friday. Hope to see you there. Laura Williams’ Musings http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com