Featured Post

Some photos for you to enjoy :) (Another Quick Catch Up Post)

I hope the day finds everyone well and happy :). I have been lurking and reading a lot lately but honestly my brain has been too fried to re...

~All blog content and photos on TnMtnRose are property of LNS the owner of this blog and may not be copied , reposted or used for any purpose without written permission from LNS with proper credit given. If you want to read about our homeschooling adventures or find free ministry printables, then feel free to use the links on the sidebars to visit my other blogs.~
read the printed word!

Monday, September 23, 2019

Autumn At Last ~ Happy Fall Y'all !

It officially, finally here...Autumn ! Happy Fall Y'all. Autumn is my favorite season. This has been a busy year. I managed to finish my first term towards my MSN. Hoopy and his lovely bride will be new parents in November and my Deidel will be 3 soon. Tman finished EMT school, Roosie finished phlebotomy school and BabyGirl is typing out genius as always.Toodles (Preacher) and I took our dream trip out West. On the road for 17 days, what a blessing. I will post pics soon.
I truly do intend to blow the dust off here but time always gets away from me. I do miss blogging though. I have been sick for almost a month now. Bronchitis to pneumonia. So , sadly I don't feel as good as I wish on this first day of Fall. Our weather here doesn't feel much like Fall either. But it is coming, I know.
I thought today of the many years ago when Homeschool Blogger was our platform , that I did a Fall Poetry Party every year. I have a desire to do it again. So maybe be watching for that. Blessings ! Nikki

1 comment:

Jameson C. Smith said...

There's a little bit of fall in the air today! :D