Featured Post

Some photos for you to enjoy :) (Another Quick Catch Up Post)

I hope the day finds everyone well and happy :). I have been lurking and reading a lot lately but honestly my brain has been too fried to re...

~All blog content and photos on TnMtnRose are property of LNS the owner of this blog and may not be copied , reposted or used for any purpose without written permission from LNS with proper credit given. If you want to read about our homeschooling adventures or find free ministry printables, then feel free to use the links on the sidebars to visit my other blogs.~
read the printed word!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Preacher's Anniversary Present

Saturday is our anniversary. Preacher has been wanting some more of those "cooling" bandannas. He used to have one and he loved it. Alas, it has traveled on. But I will be surprising him with some homemade ones :)  I plan on sewing them up Friday because its really my only "free" day to sew.I will post some pictures if you like and show you how they turn out.
Today has been a good day. The kids and I did our chores and then they relaxed for a while. Tman went to Dollywood with his friend. I finished my math homework and then we met Preacher at my parent's house for supper. Preacher helped my Daddy work on his mower. BabyGirl and I had school tonight but after we got out we all enjoyed a relaxing  sunset on the front porch.
Roosie made us some homemade pizza for a snack after school. She did an amazing job too :) She will be an amazing cook as she gets older. Of course her brother, Hoopy, was picking on her about her cooking but they are two peas in a pod and they don't stay angry at each other for long.
Well now its late. Preacher is sleeping and the kids have a friend staying tonight so they are going to be up late gaming. I have 3 tests to study for but my brain is tired tonight. Three hours of math will do that for a person lol. So I will be lurking and reading some blogs for a while yet. Bed time soon though *wink* Have a great night everyone, Blessings! ~ Nikki

No comments: