Featured Post

Some photos for you to enjoy :) (Another Quick Catch Up Post)

I hope the day finds everyone well and happy :). I have been lurking and reading a lot lately but honestly my brain has been too fried to re...

~All blog content and photos on TnMtnRose are property of LNS the owner of this blog and may not be copied , reposted or used for any purpose without written permission from LNS with proper credit given. If you want to read about our homeschooling adventures or find free ministry printables, then feel free to use the links on the sidebars to visit my other blogs.~
read the printed word!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hi !!!!!

This is my birthday present to myself (36 on the 6th yay); my own lil blog to ramble on about stuff. Who knows, I might actually write something extremely interesting to the world one day...or not. I have several other blogs where I yap about homeschooling and homesteading. You can find the links to those on the "pages" tabs. I also like to take pictures and although I used to post my photos on another blog , I think this will be their new home. If I post something you like let me know. I LOVE COMMENTS! It makes me feel happy. Thanks ~ Nikki

No comments: