Featured Post

Some photos for you to enjoy :) (Another Quick Catch Up Post)

I hope the day finds everyone well and happy :). I have been lurking and reading a lot lately but honestly my brain has been too fried to re...

~All blog content and photos on TnMtnRose are property of LNS the owner of this blog and may not be copied , reposted or used for any purpose without written permission from LNS with proper credit given. If you want to read about our homeschooling adventures or find free ministry printables, then feel free to use the links on the sidebars to visit my other blogs.~
read the printed word!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thrifty Cookware

I am thrifty or at least I like to think so. I love to shop at thrift stores and yard sales because you can find the most amazing find for lots less $ than retail stores. Some of my fave finds were a 4 piece crockery casserole set, 2qt and 1qt with lids , they were like new. Didn't even look like they had ever been used, price ~ around $8. Then this beauty ~ I love enamel ware, especially the kind you can actually cook with and not just the decorative, although I have a love for that too.
Isn't it great! (sorry for the fuzzy photo) Its so vintage looking :) Best of all it was only $1.99. So far its cooked mashed taters and hamburger helper, sorry gourmets youngest DS loves it. Did you notice the blue enamel ware plates that I use for stove eye covers? ~ Nikki

No comments: