Featured Post

Some photos for you to enjoy :) (Another Quick Catch Up Post)

I hope the day finds everyone well and happy :). I have been lurking and reading a lot lately but honestly my brain has been too fried to re...

~All blog content and photos on TnMtnRose are property of LNS the owner of this blog and may not be copied , reposted or used for any purpose without written permission from LNS with proper credit given. If you want to read about our homeschooling adventures or find free ministry printables, then feel free to use the links on the sidebars to visit my other blogs.~
read the printed word!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Brrr

Yesterday was my first official nursing class.It was pharmacology. It went well. It wasn't as bad as I had been dreading it to be but then again it was day one. It was sunny and 66 degrees when I went into class at 12:30 but when I came out at 3:30 it had dropped 14 degrees and was raining.Guess what was on its way? Yep, snow. Temps kept dropping all afternoon and we had the weirdest thunderstorm right before it began to snow in earnest. We have had some very high winds all night too.We don't have a lot of snow on the ground right now but its still coming down If the wind dies off it will pile up quick.
I got my free Seed Savers Exchange catalog in the mail yesterday.I have just skimmed it so far but I'm looking forward to settling in with some pumpkin spice cappacino and looking through it. Like most of you, seed catalogs keep me going til Spring lol. I need to get a garden plan done so thought I know exactly what to order. What's going in your garden this Spring?

No comments: