Featured Post

Some photos for you to enjoy :) (Another Quick Catch Up Post)

I hope the day finds everyone well and happy :). I have been lurking and reading a lot lately but honestly my brain has been too fried to re...

~All blog content and photos on TnMtnRose are property of LNS the owner of this blog and may not be copied , reposted or used for any purpose without written permission from LNS with proper credit given. If you want to read about our homeschooling adventures or find free ministry printables, then feel free to use the links on the sidebars to visit my other blogs.~
read the printed word!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First Snow Of 2012

Hope that everyone has had a wonderful start to their new year. Temps plummeted here yesterday and snow started flying. We just got a dusting but some places got several inches. The roads are kinda nasty in spots too. Our first snow and close to 0 wind chills call for the first fire of the year too. It feels so nice and warm in here. I dread going outside in the cold this morning but alas it must be done. I'm going to put it off as long as possible though:)
I have not made any resolutions this year but I do have some goals that I would like to accomplish. I will list mine below. Do you have any goals for 2012? Comment and let me know.
My Goals For 2012:
1. Read my Bible everyday
2.Memorize a new Bible verse every week
3.Be the best wife and mother I can be :)
4.Be running a mile by Spring
5.Do my best at my schoolwork
6.Be healthier
7.Stock my pantry well and be more prepared with needed supplies

No comments: