Featured Post

Some photos for you to enjoy :) (Another Quick Catch Up Post)

I hope the day finds everyone well and happy :). I have been lurking and reading a lot lately but honestly my brain has been too fried to re...

~All blog content and photos on TnMtnRose are property of LNS the owner of this blog and may not be copied , reposted or used for any purpose without written permission from LNS with proper credit given. If you want to read about our homeschooling adventures or find free ministry printables, then feel free to use the links on the sidebars to visit my other blogs.~
read the printed word!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Goings on and such...

Today I had my final in Pharmacology. I think I did fairly well. Wednesday is my final in Fundamentals so lots of studying ahead. It has been very warm here for the last few days with highs in the 80s. We can't complain much though as we had a true Dogwood and Blackberry Winter with cold temps and even frost over the last few weeks. I'm eager to get my garden out now that the weather seems to have settled down. Hopefully even the tornadic weather has decided to stay away for a while since we have had some nasty bouts with it also this year.
Right now it is a pleasant evening. I'm sitting in my favorite chair beside the picture windows in my living room. There is a cool breeze blowing through the house bringing the heady scent of honeysuckle with it. I let the honeysuckle grow wild in my front flower garden . I love the smell of ...it is so relaxing especially when mixed with the birdsong. And of course y'all know I like having my windows open as soon as the weather is warm enough. It makes the house feel so nice and helps lower the electric bill too.
My blackberry bushes are covered in blooms this year so I am hoping for a good crop.They are wild bushes so its a totally free crop :) I need to cover them as soon as the blooms are gone though so that the birds don't end up with more fruit than us. I would love to get some jelly and jam put up this year.
Well, have a pleasant evening everyone. Blessings! ~ Nikki

No comments: