Featured Post

Some photos for you to enjoy :) (Another Quick Catch Up Post)

I hope the day finds everyone well and happy :). I have been lurking and reading a lot lately but honestly my brain has been too fried to re...

~All blog content and photos on TnMtnRose are property of LNS the owner of this blog and may not be copied , reposted or used for any purpose without written permission from LNS with proper credit given. If you want to read about our homeschooling adventures or find free ministry printables, then feel free to use the links on the sidebars to visit my other blogs.~
read the printed word!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy First Day Of Summer


Right now I am at the library with my youngest daughter. While she is in book club I thought it would be the perfect time to play blog catch up. So much has been going on since my last post. We had family from Chattanooga come and visit for a week. Then we went to Chattanooga for a week. Plus I also started a new job. I am a part-time home assistance aid. Plus I started 2 summer classes and before I knew it time and the blog just got away from me. So here I am hoping that I can keep up better. I installed the Blogger app on my phone so that I can blog from anywhere now so maybe you will at least get some snippets every now and then.
                I still have some pictures from my kitchen rearrange to post but they are on my desktop at home so I will post those later. I hope life has been going great for everyone so far. Our first official day of summer here has been hot so far and the outlook for the rest of the week does not look great heat wise. But at least the nights are cool. I spent several hours on the porch with my family the other night. We had a great time just sitting around chatting and enjoying the evening sounds, cool breeze and the lightening bugs.
                We hope to go camping soon. My children went with my parents this year (a few weeks ago) but I didn’t get to go. We are making plans though for a camping trip to the lake. So what are everyone els’e plans for this summer? Blessings! ~ Nikki

No comments: