Featured Post

Some photos for you to enjoy :) (Another Quick Catch Up Post)

I hope the day finds everyone well and happy :). I have been lurking and reading a lot lately but honestly my brain has been too fried to re...

~All blog content and photos on TnMtnRose are property of LNS the owner of this blog and may not be copied , reposted or used for any purpose without written permission from LNS with proper credit given. If you want to read about our homeschooling adventures or find free ministry printables, then feel free to use the links on the sidebars to visit my other blogs.~
read the printed word!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm Back...What's been Going On?!

Sorry for the long absence everyone. I have been going, going ,going  for the last couple of months. Here is a real quick "catch up".
May:
Started Summer courses working to getting my A.A.S. degree and R.N. I was blessed to finish Anatomy & Physiology I lecture and lab with an "A" in both. Earned 4 credit hours and 1000 points toward my nursing school application.
June:
Started my first math class of the Summer and A & P II. Hoping and praying to make an "A" in AP II. Pray with me please :) We earn higher points for "A"s in our sciences. The higher points we earn the more likely we get accepted to the nursing school.
These Summer courses are so fast paced that I may not always find the time to blog everyday or even every week but I promise to try.
We got to spend last weekend camping with my Parents and my Brother. We are going up to stay Friday night too. Its so nice to get away for a while.We are staying in Cades Cove. Last Sunday we saw 10 bear. Plus the lightening bugs are synching this week and it is amazing to see thousands of them in an open field flashing. We watched them synch last night in our yard but it was nothing like the grand scale wee are looking forward to Friday night.
My dear Seester Nomi just filled my week with surprises that made me smile. First she got me a canning kit so now I don't have to use my tongs. I actually have a jar lifter now. Plus she sent me the prettiest postcard. She knows how to make me smile. I love you Nomi!!!!!!
Well I hope everyone has a blessed day ! Blessings! ~ Nikki

No comments: