Featured Post

Some photos for you to enjoy :) (Another Quick Catch Up Post)

I hope the day finds everyone well and happy :). I have been lurking and reading a lot lately but honestly my brain has been too fried to re...

~All blog content and photos on TnMtnRose are property of LNS the owner of this blog and may not be copied , reposted or used for any purpose without written permission from LNS with proper credit given. If you want to read about our homeschooling adventures or find free ministry printables, then feel free to use the links on the sidebars to visit my other blogs.~
read the printed word!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

August 13, 2009

Aug 13, 2009
It has been a while since I posted but we have been busy here at the "homestead". On July 23 Toodles and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. We renewed our vows. My brother got to walk me down the aisle and my Daddy officiated. Our Pastor did prayer for us and oversaw the Lord's Supper that Toodles and I shared. Our boys served it to us and our girls were my attendants. My precious Momma and Aunt (my "second Momma") bought all the reception food and my Momma decorated the church so beautifully. Our DD BabyGirl baked our cakes for us. Our family made it so special for us. Our dear friends Shirley and Tommy from My Four Miracles ( Used to be my thr33 sons but lo and behold the Lord blessed them with a wee Baby Girl (also a preemie so pray for her) gave us a gift card to Outback so we enjoyed supper there and then for the first time in 10 years we went to a movie alone. Wow! It was kinda odd. I'm a Momma at heart through and through... I miss my kids when they arent with me.
We had VBS the first week of August and I celebrated my 35th birthday on the 6th. WOW! Where do the years go? Our Pastor's DS and his wife had their Baby Boy on the 11th. He is a 3lb 12 oz preemie but seems to be very healthy other than size and some feeding issues. Just pray for them and their family. Thanks!
I helped my Aunt Roo can 52 pints of white -half runner green beans this week. Last week the girls and I canned beans and pickles. It looks like our cuke vines are still hanging on so maybe we can get a few more jars of pickles put back.
DD Baby Girl will be turning 16 on Monday so we are having a Luau for her. Congrats BabyGirl!  They grow up too fast. *sigh*
Anyway have a great day in the Lord and God bless!

No comments: