Featured Post

Some photos for you to enjoy :) (Another Quick Catch Up Post)

I hope the day finds everyone well and happy :). I have been lurking and reading a lot lately but honestly my brain has been too fried to re...

~All blog content and photos on TnMtnRose are property of LNS the owner of this blog and may not be copied , reposted or used for any purpose without written permission from LNS with proper credit given. If you want to read about our homeschooling adventures or find free ministry printables, then feel free to use the links on the sidebars to visit my other blogs.~
read the printed word!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Today Felt Like Fall

It has been rainy and cool all day. Ive wanted nothing more than to curl up with a blanky and good book but I had to go to the doctor today.  Good news...I've lost 12 pounds. I was so excited ... I was praising the Lord for that :) On the other hand she thinks I have sleep apnea and that it causing the fatigue and other problems. So I will be going for a sleep test soon. They will do an EKG while Im there too. When I know all the results I will let you know but keep praying for me.
I did get to spend some time with Momma today. We sat on the porch and watched birds. It was great! I enjoying spending time with my parents. Well I'm off to watch tv for a bit. Blessings y'all! ~ Nikki

Great job on losing the 12 pounds. I need to get back into that mode. Enjoy the time you get to spend with your parents.
~Cheryl
Congratulations on the weight loss!! I started weight watchers about six weeks ago and I have also lost 12 pounds!
I will be praying for you that all goes well with the upcoming tests.
Blessings to you,
Rosie

No comments: