Featured Post

Some photos for you to enjoy :) (Another Quick Catch Up Post)

I hope the day finds everyone well and happy :). I have been lurking and reading a lot lately but honestly my brain has been too fried to re...

~All blog content and photos on TnMtnRose are property of LNS the owner of this blog and may not be copied , reposted or used for any purpose without written permission from LNS with proper credit given. If you want to read about our homeschooling adventures or find free ministry printables, then feel free to use the links on the sidebars to visit my other blogs.~
read the printed word!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

County Fair Time

Last night we took our youth group to the county fair. We all had a great time and my Pastor's DIL went into labor too, so she is going to deliver sometime this morning. We have been enjoying this cooler weather and staying outside as much as we can. I've had the windows open all weekend and its been awesome ! Fall is gently sliding in but I haven't yet seen the "sign" on the box elder in my backyard yet, although its getting there. You can read about that in an earlier post :)
We are having homecoming this Sunday at church. I'm looking forward to that. I enjoy the fellowship with everyone. Well, I'm off to read some blogs for a bit and enjoy this late summer thunderstorm (we didn't have many this year). Blessings! ~ Nikki

Sounds like fun – reminds me I need to double check when the dates for our fair are. And I love the look of your blog. Where did you get the fringe like header.
Sandra

Wow….hope your pastors daughter is o.k. Walking around at the fair is a good way to get labor started! Did you enjoy the rain and thunder? I love thunder storms and we didn’t get many this summer either. Guess it’s better than what Detroit’s been going through! Have a good day. Blessings…..Teresa
Yeah his DIL is doing fine and so is the 7lb 2oz baby boy! He is so cute :) yes I did enjoy the storm.I love them too. I was terrified of them as a child until my Brother mad me watch one. After that I was hooked. I always let the noise scare me until then and never let myself see the beauty in them.
Hi Sandra! I got the graphic at http://www.glitter-works.org/ , I remember how I did it now … I uploaded the graphic as my header. I thought it was in a text box widget but I couldn’t find it so when I looked at my header I had uploaded it there. I will see if I can find the image and send you the url if you’d like.
here is the link to the graphic, the artist has tons more beautiful bars. There are some awesome Christmas ones.
http://www.glitter-graphics.com/graphics/845173

Nikki

No comments: