Featured Post

Some photos for you to enjoy :) (Another Quick Catch Up Post)

I hope the day finds everyone well and happy :). I have been lurking and reading a lot lately but honestly my brain has been too fried to re...

~All blog content and photos on TnMtnRose are property of LNS the owner of this blog and may not be copied , reposted or used for any purpose without written permission from LNS with proper credit given. If you want to read about our homeschooling adventures or find free ministry printables, then feel free to use the links on the sidebars to visit my other blogs.~
read the printed word!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Garden Is In ! Yeah!

Apr 16, 2009
Today the girls and I planted our garden. We just have a small space but we put it to its best use I think. We planted several varieties of tomatoes :
Better Boys
Grape
Yellow Jubilee
Pink Variety (cant remember the name)We also planted some pickling cucumbers and some jack o lantern pumpkins. We have several more things to transplant but I think we will just have to move them to bigger containers. We were able to get in six hills of potatoes though. That should give us enough for a meal or two. Well I'm off to get some rest . We will be traveling this weekend so please keep us in your prayers. Blessings!
comments:
HopefulHeart77

Submitted on 2009/04/24 at 10:02pm
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I would be happy for you to add me as a friend. I will add you too if that is ok. Thanks so much for asking!
Jeanne
Hi Nikki, Just wanted to say, I really like how you set up your page. Jeanne
HopefulHeart77
Submitted on 2009/04/16 at 10:53pm
I am so excited that you got your garden in the ground. It will be exciting to read of your homesteading adventures. Homesteading is more a journey than a goal. I think it is doing what you can with what you have. I guess that is another way to say"bloom where you are planted". You are doing a fine job of that and I look forward to hearing about your gardening, kitchin, shop and other homesteading adventures! Have a blessed day!

No comments: