Featured Post

Some photos for you to enjoy :) (Another Quick Catch Up Post)

I hope the day finds everyone well and happy :). I have been lurking and reading a lot lately but honestly my brain has been too fried to re...

~All blog content and photos on TnMtnRose are property of LNS the owner of this blog and may not be copied , reposted or used for any purpose without written permission from LNS with proper credit given. If you want to read about our homeschooling adventures or find free ministry printables, then feel free to use the links on the sidebars to visit my other blogs.~
read the printed word!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Fall Is Here!

Well, not officially but according to the sunlight on the boxelder its here lol. The season has just blossomed here. Although we got a little hot today temps will be getting cooler again soon. We had a great weekend. We did a craft fair for our youth group Saturday. It was a nice little fair with alot of vendors and visitors. We will be going back next year hopefully. Our church's annual Fall fest is coming up next month. I will be working on the games . Any neat ideas for games ? We usually have a duck pond, dart throw, ring toss and stuff like that. I'm looking forward to some new ideas :) Our homeschool has been going great. Today we started our Handbook of Nature Study Autumn Challenges. Check out my other blog here; Wisdom House Homeschool to check it out.
I'm thinking of doing my Autumn Poetry Party again this year. Not sure yet what the prizes will be but they will be "Fall like". Keep checking back here to see when it will start. Well I'm off to lurk and read. I love y'all here and have a great time getting a "peek" into your homesteads. I just wanted to let ya know that . Blessings! ~ Nikki

No comments: