Featured Post

Some photos for you to enjoy :) (Another Quick Catch Up Post)

I hope the day finds everyone well and happy :). I have been lurking and reading a lot lately but honestly my brain has been too fried to re...

~All blog content and photos on TnMtnRose are property of LNS the owner of this blog and may not be copied , reposted or used for any purpose without written permission from LNS with proper credit given. If you want to read about our homeschooling adventures or find free ministry printables, then feel free to use the links on the sidebars to visit my other blogs.~
read the printed word!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

The garden is growing!

May 27, 2009
Here are some pictures from my garden.
The tomatoes are coming in...
The cukes are coming in too and are climbing the trellis . Here is a picture of my Daddy working in his garden.

He and Momma always have a great garden.
Blessings! ~

comments:
cozyhome
I can't wait to start growing veggies and fruits! I desire to be a homesteader soooo bad! Your garden looks great, Nikki!
-Colleen
jenn4him
Thank you for taking the time to make me feel welcome here at Homesteadblogger. Wow, your garden looks great.
Jenn

No comments: