Featured Post

Some photos for you to enjoy :) (Another Quick Catch Up Post)

I hope the day finds everyone well and happy :). I have been lurking and reading a lot lately but honestly my brain has been too fried to re...

~All blog content and photos on TnMtnRose are property of LNS the owner of this blog and may not be copied , reposted or used for any purpose without written permission from LNS with proper credit given. If you want to read about our homeschooling adventures or find free ministry printables, then feel free to use the links on the sidebars to visit my other blogs.~
read the printed word!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Frugal Find

Preacher and I went shopping at walmart yesterday afternoon. We were very blessed in that the 3 and 5 pound rolls of hamburger meat were on sale; for 3lbs/$1.50 and 5lbs/$2. We always use the roll meat anyway because after it is washed and drained it loses a lot of the fat content but still has taste  and it breaks up really well for tacos and chili. We ended up getting 68lbs of hamburger meat yesterday for $29. Hows that for frugal shopping? Blessings! ~ Nikki

Great find!! Love the new look for your blog page. Blessings…Teresa
That is a great deal. Just think of all the meals. I love the blog. God Bless. 
Isabella

No comments: