Featured Post

Some photos for you to enjoy :) (Another Quick Catch Up Post)

I hope the day finds everyone well and happy :). I have been lurking and reading a lot lately but honestly my brain has been too fried to re...

~All blog content and photos on TnMtnRose are property of LNS the owner of this blog and may not be copied , reposted or used for any purpose without written permission from LNS with proper credit given. If you want to read about our homeschooling adventures or find free ministry printables, then feel free to use the links on the sidebars to visit my other blogs.~
read the printed word!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Spring Sneek Peek

Feb 22, 2010
We have had some wonderful weather over the weekend. Warm winds and bright blue cloudless skies *sigh*. Saturday my parents took us out for Chinese for supper. We had a great time with our family. My Brother and his fiance were there too. Then we were blessed to be together again for lunch yesterday after church. I fixed two roasts with yukon gold potatoes and a pot of pintos. My Momma brought her yummy cornbread. We had a wonderful repeat of Saturday night :) After our company left, DS Hoopy and I worked out in the yard. We put my large birdhouse back up which had fallen. We did some cleaning in the front flower bed. I already have some sweet william poking up and my hydrangea is budding out. I also had two bluebirds in the yard yesterday. I hope they make one of my bird houses home sweet home. Sadly our 60 degree weather isn't going to last long. We are due for more snow by Wednesday. But I will be ok. That lovely sneek peek of Spring will help me hold out for a few more weeks. So today I will enjoy the birdsong outside my window and the 54 degree day and be content. blessings! ~ Nikki

No comments: