Featured Post

Some photos for you to enjoy :) (Another Quick Catch Up Post)

I hope the day finds everyone well and happy :). I have been lurking and reading a lot lately but honestly my brain has been too fried to re...

~All blog content and photos on TnMtnRose are property of LNS the owner of this blog and may not be copied , reposted or used for any purpose without written permission from LNS with proper credit given. If you want to read about our homeschooling adventures or find free ministry printables, then feel free to use the links on the sidebars to visit my other blogs.~
read the printed word!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

First Day Of Fall

Don't you just love it? I just wish that we had some bounty from our garden to bring in. Our spring garden wilted under the intense heat we had this summer. I never did get around to preparing and planting a second round. Now I wish I had. Hindsight lol. Thats ok, we still have some reasonably priced produce at some local farms and farmers markets. Even our local Food City and Dollar General stores have pumpkins for decent prices. I need to get busy canning some pumpkin butter. Nomi and I are looking at several local craft fairs so that we can get a booth and try and line our families' wallets. Some of them are so expensive though.Have a great first Fall evening Y'all! Blessings! ~ Nikki
Your blog is SO cute!
southernmomma
Happy Fall to you too! Have a great day….Teresa from the Roost
We enjoy pumpkin butter also. Your blog is so cute….I wish I knew how to do mine like yours…I love it! I just don’t know how to download all the pretty things and place them on my blog :(
Blessings,
Rosie

No comments: