Featured Post

Some photos for you to enjoy :) (Another Quick Catch Up Post)

I hope the day finds everyone well and happy :). I have been lurking and reading a lot lately but honestly my brain has been too fried to re...

~All blog content and photos on TnMtnRose are property of LNS the owner of this blog and may not be copied , reposted or used for any purpose without written permission from LNS with proper credit given. If you want to read about our homeschooling adventures or find free ministry printables, then feel free to use the links on the sidebars to visit my other blogs.~
read the printed word!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holiday One or the Other

Nov 24, 2009
I found this on Herbs and Honeys blog. I thought it was cute.
Apple/cinnamon or vanilla candles?  vanilla
Apple cider or egg nog?  neither
Pumpkin or pecan pie?  Pecan!
Turkey or ham?  Turkey
Black Friday's, yeah or neigh?  would love to but beyond broke :)
Gas logs or real wood ? Real wood. I love my fireplace!
A Christmas Story or White Christmas (movies)?  White Christmas ( I've already watched it this week :)
Real tree or fake?  Have had both . Love the easy care of fake but love the smell of real.
Charlie Brown tree or full & fluffy? Full
Christmas eve at a party or at home with family?Home with family
Open gifts all at once or take your time? Let the kids open first
Frosty or Rudolph? Sorry, gotta pick both
Star or angel tree topper?Star
White lights or multi?  White lights look lovely but sometimes I want color. Last year was the first time we used all white on a tree.
comments:
HerbsandHoney
69.95.5.35
Thanks for stopping by :)
You have such a cute blog!
The candy corn is so cool.
One of these days I will learn more about
jazzing up my blog.
Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
Herbs & Honey

No comments: