Featured Post

Some photos for you to enjoy :) (Another Quick Catch Up Post)

I hope the day finds everyone well and happy :). I have been lurking and reading a lot lately but honestly my brain has been too fried to re...

~All blog content and photos on TnMtnRose are property of LNS the owner of this blog and may not be copied , reposted or used for any purpose without written permission from LNS with proper credit given. If you want to read about our homeschooling adventures or find free ministry printables, then feel free to use the links on the sidebars to visit my other blogs.~
read the printed word!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Happy Memorial Day

Today we had a lazy time of it. We were just doing some light housework and watching tv. Preacher was off today... with pay :), just one of the perks of his new job. I did do some work in the flower garden today. I built several trellises for my grapevine to grow on instead of having it wind all over the porch railing and garden. I also put up the hummer feeder. I think our chilly days are finally over so I look forward to seeing my hummers. For supper we grilled some burgers and had supper family style around the table. Nice, real nice. I picked a gallon of cherries at my parent's house the other day so today Roosie and I made two cherry pies to have for dessert. They were yummy. Tomorrow I will be working at Nomi's shop and Wednesday I will be preparing for Tman's awards night and BabyGirl's high school graduation. *sigh* not sure if I am ready for that. Have a great evening everyone. Blessings!

No comments: