Featured Post

Some photos for you to enjoy :) (Another Quick Catch Up Post)

I hope the day finds everyone well and happy :). I have been lurking and reading a lot lately but honestly my brain has been too fried to re...

~All blog content and photos on TnMtnRose are property of LNS the owner of this blog and may not be copied , reposted or used for any purpose without written permission from LNS with proper credit given. If you want to read about our homeschooling adventures or find free ministry printables, then feel free to use the links on the sidebars to visit my other blogs.~
read the printed word!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Harvest In Miniature


So far we have harvested a few cherry tomatoes but the plants are just not producing well. I think it has been because of the terrible heat we have been having. At least we had a mini harvest :)  The cuke plants are thriving though. I will be getting the first harvest from them probably tomorrow. I think I may do some replanting later and maybe try to have another harvest in early Fall.
Once again this week I missed out on doing my Take Me Back Tuesday MeMe. Seems like Tuesdays are becoming my busiest day. Hopefully next week I can get back to sharing some memories.
I hope everyone is enjoying the Original Homesteaders group and blog. I thought maybe if we all gathered there and left our blog addies and posted when we had a new post on our blogs , that we could finally find and keep updated an all our old friends. I have found some things I like about the new platform but I miss the old one very much. I look forward to the day we can really personalize our templates again and don't have to choose from these cold sterile looking ones.
Well I'm gone for the moment. Housework calls and my Brotherman needs a ride to work today. His car has been in the shop for a few days and he is getting anxious so please pray for it to get fixed soon. Blessings! ~ Nikki

Comment
hopefulheart77
Hi,
You may need to fertilize your tomatoes again. Usually they need it once they start to bloom. You probably already thought of that but just in case…
I have green ones but no red ones yet.
I have a couple of cukes. But they are not producing well. The heat is very intense here in Alabama as well. I love the South though.
I love the layout.
Thanks for inviting me to the group. It is a great idea.
Be blessed.

No comments: