Featured Post

Some photos for you to enjoy :) (Another Quick Catch Up Post)

I hope the day finds everyone well and happy :). I have been lurking and reading a lot lately but honestly my brain has been too fried to re...

~All blog content and photos on TnMtnRose are property of LNS the owner of this blog and may not be copied , reposted or used for any purpose without written permission from LNS with proper credit given. If you want to read about our homeschooling adventures or find free ministry printables, then feel free to use the links on the sidebars to visit my other blogs.~
read the printed word!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Eggs!

Well today is going to be another hot one. Hopefully this heat wave will end soon. We have been feeling better over the last few days with this summer cold finally going away. I am really excited that we have finally found a supplier for fresh farm eggs. Yay! A lady at our church, her BIL has lots of chickens and they have more eggs than they need so she brought about 8 dozen to church last week and we got 2 of them. I love fresh farm eggs and wish we could have chickens. My blackberry bushes which looked so promising earlier in Spring are somewhat of a disappointment now. They  have a few small hard berries. I think this heat has just been too much. So I will have to look around for some cheap ones to buy. That should be interesting :) Our local co op has started the farmers Market twice a week now. i hope to b able to get there Saturday. I would love to get some early cukes and makes some pickles. My cuke vines are starting to run and flower so in a few weeks we will have some of our own. Well its almost time for me to get busy for the day. Blessings! ~ Nikki

No comments: