Featured Post

Some photos for you to enjoy :) (Another Quick Catch Up Post)

I hope the day finds everyone well and happy :). I have been lurking and reading a lot lately but honestly my brain has been too fried to re...

~All blog content and photos on TnMtnRose are property of LNS the owner of this blog and may not be copied , reposted or used for any purpose without written permission from LNS with proper credit given. If you want to read about our homeschooling adventures or find free ministry printables, then feel free to use the links on the sidebars to visit my other blogs.~
read the printed word!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Women's Ministry Blog

For sometime I have had my devotions and other ministry helps on my homeschool blogger account. With all the changes going on I decided to just move all my file links to my Blogger blog "Walking In The Way". I have that account to be able to comment on other Blogger friends blogs. A while back I just decided to make use of it when God told me to use it as my long planned "book" platform. The files are in pdf format except for the actual blog  posts.

No comments: