Featured Post

Some photos for you to enjoy :) (Another Quick Catch Up Post)

I hope the day finds everyone well and happy :). I have been lurking and reading a lot lately but honestly my brain has been too fried to re...

~All blog content and photos on TnMtnRose are property of LNS the owner of this blog and may not be copied , reposted or used for any purpose without written permission from LNS with proper credit given. If you want to read about our homeschooling adventures or find free ministry printables, then feel free to use the links on the sidebars to visit my other blogs.~
read the printed word!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

No Job

Oct 6, 2009
We were so excited because Toodles was called in for two interviews on Friday and both times he was told how he was just the one they were looking for. They told him they would let him know on Monday..nothing, nada, zip, zero...no word. So, it looks like the search begins again. Just keep praying :)
For those of you who are Duggar fans, they will be the special guests at Winterfest in Pigeon Forge this year. They will be flipping the switch to turn on the lights. So you might want to visit our lovely area on November 5th if you want to get a chance to see them.
I will be canning some pumpkin butter this week. I also want to can some pumpkin pie filling. Anyone have a recipe? Fall is showing herself around here. The temps are dropping and the leaves are changing. It has been so nice watching the changes. I love Autumn. Well that's it for now I guess. Have a great night all! ~ Blessings! ~ Nikki

No comments: